Fun on the deck with my wild haired, sassy spirited little princess #3. Man, I love the cool weather and autumn breezes. I never want this season to end.
This is my favorite picture from the whole shoot!! I love it. We went to CT this morning and I actually got to sit in on the teaching! Woo! It feels like that doesn't happen very often. We hung out in the cafe with friends for a little bit, then went to Chipotle for lunch on the way home. We spent most of the day just relaxing! I started a photo book for our Maine vaca in September, and tried to get caught up with some other stuff, but it was mostly just a chill day. Jonas and Clem went to group and we stayed home, chillin'. Ben and I got in the hot tub with Ruby and Ollie for a little while, which was fun. It was snowing while we were in there!
I'm finally starting to feel a little more like myself again. I can almost feel the energy to work on projects and maybe even see people. We'll see if it continues in this direction or if I backslide. I just never know anymore. Late yesterday evening, Ben asked if the McKeans wanted to come over for a fire. I was shocked! He never wants to do last minute stuff like that. It was a really good night though. I'm glad he reached out to them and asked. Today, we just did school and our usual BJJ classes. I cleaned and relaxed in the afternoon, then rode with Christina and Lauren to my CACH class planning meeting for the spring. We stopped at Chick-fil-A on the way and got some grub. It was a good meeting! I think the semester will be wonderful. I'm glad I'm doing this yearbook club thing. I think it's going to be a fun group. I need to put together an application for the kids to fill out!
Today was pretty fun. After we finished with school, we went to the playground with Christina, Sarah, and Mackenzie. I tried to talk Christina into going on a hike and she agreed! But then she asked if we could just switch to a playground, so we did that instead. But the kids had an awesome time, and I had a pretty good time too, so it's all good. In the evening, Clem had her choir concert. Christina brought her kids, so they were there for her solo and Jaxon brought her a dozen roses!!! Clem was blushing so hard. It was very cute. She did a great job singing again. I'm so proud of her for being brave and giving herself 100% to her choirs, to learning her music, and to practicing daily. She's a good kid.
Comments
Post a Comment