April 27, 2026 - Monday



I'm finally starting to feel a little more like myself again. I can almost feel the energy to work on projects and maybe even see people. We'll see if it continues in this direction or if I backslide. I just never know anymore. 

Late yesterday evening, Ben asked if the McKeans wanted to come over for a fire. I was shocked! He never wants to do last minute stuff like that. It was a really good night though. I'm glad he reached out to them and asked. 

Today, we just did school and our usual BJJ classes. I cleaned and relaxed in the afternoon, then rode with Christina and Lauren to my CACH class planning meeting for the spring. We stopped at Chick-fil-A on the way and got some grub. It was a good meeting! I think the semester will be wonderful. I'm glad I'm doing this yearbook club thing. I think it's going to be a fun group. I need to put together an application for the kids to fill out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9, 2025 - Sunday

May 7, 2026 - Thursday