July 27, 2026 - Monday
Today was the first day of VBS at Meadow Park. I agreed to help out, somewhat regrettably, under the pretense that the spot I would fill was the "easiest spot ever", just ushering kids from activity to activity, but not actually doing anything myself. FALSE. Lots and lots of stuff for me to do and I had to be a part of every activity! 😠Despite that, it wasn't a bad day. My group of kids is pretty sweet and my helper is a great guy...a college student who is really involved, so I don't have to direct him at all. I was just completely beat when the day was over and had to go lay down with the door shut for two hours. My grocery delivery came almost 12 hours late today, so I pivoted and made pancakes for dinner. Thankfully, I had a pack of turkey bacon in the fridge, so it was more of a complete meal. After dinner, I took Jonas to BJJ and when I picked him up, I got there in time to see him get a new stripe! He was so excited and there were a TON of people in class th...

Comments
Post a Comment