April 20, 2026 - Monday



I have been under so much spiritual attack lately. I don't even really know what to do with myself! That, along with the terrible depression has made things pretty rough. Today, I decided that I hate everyone. I hate everyone in Ohio homechurch and I hate everyone in this new small group. I just hate them all. I never want to go to anything again. No more social crap. I'm done with it. Of course, I know it's nonsense. I know I'm hurting and this is some kind of strange self-protection, or just Satan kicking me while I'm down. I love my friends and I miss them so much. But I am going to skip things this week. I think I just need some time alone. 

My day was very BJJ heavy. Jonas got his third stripe today! So, just that, school, and cleaning. That was the whole day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9, 2025 - Sunday

April 27, 2026 - Monday

May 7, 2026 - Thursday