April 23, 2026 - Thursday



We had the academic fair today for CACH. The last couple of days were CRAZY with prep for it. The kids were getting very stressed out because they saved all of the hard work for the day before. Clem had to stay home from group last night to work on it and she was furious...but she got it done! And she admitted today that she's thankful she has a board she can feel proud of, rather than something she just rushed through. They all did a good job, but we are starting earlier next year! I didn't have any other obligations for the entire day, for which I was so grateful. We got invited to go to the library with Christina, but I said no. I know I like her, but I do not feel like hanging out with her right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9, 2025 - Sunday

April 27, 2026 - Monday

May 7, 2026 - Thursday