April 22, 2026 - Wednesday
Seriously. This Wednesday nonsense needs to end. I am running around all day long and I hate it so much. Today was a worse one than usual. In between all of the pickups and drop offs, there was a ton of traffic. That just makes it feel so much harder, probably because then I'm stressing about being late too. I managed to grab a pick-up grocery order while I was out and cooked a nice dinner for everyone...which hardly anyone ate. -_- And I decided to skip small group tonight. I just hate everything so much. I stayed home and played my video game after cleaning the house and mopping the floor. It feels like I always keep things extra clean when I'm not doing well emotionally. It's nice to have things clean and smelling good and it's nice to be able to control something every once in a while. Everything else seems to be falling apart.
Ruby is loving BJJ, btw, and I'm going to have to break it to her that we actually can't afford for her to join. I feel terrible about it. It feels so unfair, but I don't know what to do to make it affordable. Really, they'd have to let her join for free and I know that isn't happening.

Comments
Post a Comment