April 25, 2026 - Saturday


Ben went to play disc golf with the small group guys this morning and he took the boy with him. I took Ollie to BJJ and, later, took her out on a date for lunch. We hit up Panera and went to Staples to do an Amazon return. BUT, while we were at Staples, I saw these 50 cent bins. There were 10 of them and they were filled to the brim with Amazon returns that Amazon didn't want, I guess. We dug through those for about 45 minutes, looking for treasure. We got lots of Christmas and Halloween stuff, along with a couple of things for homeschooling. So many fun things! Ollie was very patient, even though this really would not have been her choice of activity for a date. 😅

Ben and I decided not to participate in Lower Lights (the dinner serving community service thing we did a couple of months ago). I wanted to go, but I didn't want all the drama around it. Christina obviously didn't want me to do it with just the guys, since she couldn't be there. *eye roll* So controlling! And, honestly, I wanted to stay home. I went out last night and didn't want to go out again tonight. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9, 2025 - Sunday

April 27, 2026 - Monday

May 7, 2026 - Thursday