April 26, 2026 - Sunday


I skipped serving at Dwell today. 😬 I feel kind of bad, but Sarah was out and Matt was going to be running things. He has made many comments over the last year that have made it sound like he doesn't feel like we both need to be there, like ever. He's always made me feel superfluous and I just wasn't in the daggone mood. We went to Meadow Park, but only because the kids begged and it's right down the road. Ben was in a terrible mood because we went to the later service that started at 11 and he was STARVING by the time it ended. Good times!

He and I headed out on our date, but I kind of wished we weren't doing it. He was grumpy, starving, and in terrible nerve pain. Alas, he refused to cancel, so we went to Kitchen Social in Dublin. It was packed there, so we walked over to Fado instead. Neither of us was really in the mood for Fado, though, so we were both unexcited about it. And, as always, he made us share our food, which makes me sad because I know it's not what he actually wants to eat. He's just sharing with me to save money. It annoys me a lot. He tries to act like it's romantic but it's not. He leaves the restaurant dissatisfied and so do I, especially because I don't have any leftovers. 

In the evening I had dinner with Kylienne. It was pretty good, but IDK...a little weird. We were both feeling kind of sad, and both complained a lot. Not super fun! But I feel for her. She's very, very lonely. She has no friends and no real community, even more so now that she's a stay at home mom. I wish I could be more helpful to her! 

*Just comparing my hydroponic tomato "seedling" with my seedlings grown traditionally. Very disappointing results for the regular guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9, 2025 - Sunday

April 27, 2026 - Monday

May 7, 2026 - Thursday