May 23, 2026 - Saturday







We made it!! We left the house at 5:40 this morning and had a pretty uneventful drive. We only had a couple of stops, thanks to Ben getting breakfast and lunch ready last night. We arrived at Surfside Beach around 3:30, ran to the grocery store, then got to our condo at exactly 4pm. I, of course wanted to get everything unpacked and settled, but everyone else wanted to go play. And who am I to deny everyone the fun they’ve been waiting for??? So we went to the pool for a little bit and then I went on a pizza hunt. They weren’t answering at our normal place, so I drove over, and they were closed! ðŸ˜­ I did an online search for another place nearby, went in there and ordered, then came back to the condo, showered, and went back to grab the pizza. It was VERY good pizza. We have a ton of leftovers! Which is a good thing. Lunch for tomorrow!

Patrick, Erin, Dawn, Bumper, and Kelly are all in Marietta with Dennis today. Ben is relieved that he’s got company, even if it’s just for a day. He’s feeling a lot of guilt about coming on this trip while his dad is in the hospital, fighting for his life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9, 2025 - Sunday

April 27, 2026 - Monday

May 7, 2026 - Thursday