May 10, 2026 - Sunday
It's Mother's Day! Ben and the kids did a great job with all of their planning and presents to celebrate me. I made my own breakfast in the morning because I'm so picky about my eggs, then we went to Meadow Park for Sunday service. Afterwards, we went to Taj Palace for lunch, which was wonderful. I got a few dishes to share with everyone, which helped keep costs down. Of course, everyone loved the tikka masala and everyone hated the saag paneer. I ended up taking a ton of that home and I honestly can't imagine I'm going to actually eat it all. 😅 I typically love it! But I didn't love it today, so I guess I can't blame everyone else for hating it. I talked to Marme a couple of times throughout the day today, but I didn't send anything because I just cannot send things in the mail. It's the worst. Takes forever and costs way too much.
We chilled at home in the afternoon and I opened presents. I played the new video game that Jonas bought me for a while. It's about bees and it's very complicated! I'm supposed to use biology to discover new breeds of bees. I have no idea if I'm ever going to figure it out. 😆 We made a big dinner tonight. I made homemade biscuits again (I made them for Ruby's party and Ben missed it so I wanted to make them again), asparagus, and mac and cheese. He made crab cakes. It was a delicious feast! I loved it. It was a perfect Mother's Day. I'm grateful Ben was able to be home for it.
*Clem and Ollie put on a little Mother's Day show for me. :)



Comments
Post a Comment