May 3, 2026 - Sunday


Of course, I did not take a picture of the fence, but it's entirely constructed now! I need to get the chicken wire stapled onto it...actually, I need to buy the chicken wire still, which I'm not looking forward to. The only picture I took today was of this same tomato plant. It's amazingly huge in the hydroponic, but what's going to happen when I put it in the garden? That's an issue for next week's Josie! For now, I need to keep it as happy as possible in its little hydroponic garden. 

Ben got a call from Hazel today, telling him that his dad has been in the hospital since Wednesday with liver issues. Ben got extremely upset, but once he talked to his dad, he felt a lot better. Dennis sounds relatively normal and in pretty good spirits. He's supposed to have surgery on Wednesday to take out this mass that has grown over his bile ducts on his liver. He's been super jaundiced, since his ducts haven't been working correctly. Ben is hoping to get out there in the next couple of days to mow the lawn and visit with him a little. We'll see how the next couple of days go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9, 2025 - Sunday

April 27, 2026 - Monday

May 7, 2026 - Thursday