May 19, 2026 - Tuesday



It’s my birthday!!! Happy 43 to me! It was a good day. I started things out in my normal way, with a cup of tea and an egg with cottage cheese. 
🤤 Yum. I decided not to do Wild & Free but instead met my small group friends at the same dang splash pad as yesterday. 🤦‍♀️ We were going to go to the bunny one, but they were closed for repairs. People had presents and flowers for me!! 🤩🤩🤩 We hung out for a few hours before heading home for the afternoon. I played video games and got out into the garden for a while. When Ben got off work, we headed to the Dublin North Market for dinner. I got BBQ chicken and we probably spent $80 getting everyone their separate things at different restaurants. 🤦‍♀️ A little more expensive than I was hoping! But it was a really fun time. When we got home, I got some more presents--so many good ones--and had cake. I couldn't have asked for a better day.

I feel like my love languages have shifted over the years. While I really do still appreciate presents and even love them a lot, they're not nearly as big a deal as they used to be to me. Ben was feeling guilty because he didn't get me a "big" present, but I loved all of my small gifts! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9, 2025 - Sunday

April 27, 2026 - Monday

May 7, 2026 - Thursday