May 4, 2026 - Monday


Ollie girl got her second stripe today! She was very excited about it. She's getting so big! I'm proud of her for sticking with BJJ. Sometimes it's hard for her. She has trouble feeling competitive with the strangers she's grappling with and, therefore, just kind of lays there and lets them win. The only person she actually competes with is Jonas and he is so far beyond her that she has no chance. I mean, he's literally over twice her size and it's just...not even a competition. But I couldn't ask for a better program for her to be a part of. She LOVES her teachers and I can see her confidence growing. 

We also had school today, but I'm feeling very optimistic because this is our LAST busy week of the school year! I just can't wait for Wednesday to be over! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9, 2025 - Sunday

April 27, 2026 - Monday

May 7, 2026 - Thursday