April 30, 2026 - Thursday
I got to meet Claire's baby today! We got school done in the morning, then me and girls went over to visit Claire, Margot, and the boys. It was a little boring 😅 but not bad! And Margot is so adorable. Claire seems to be handling baby #3 very well. Much better than I did, that's for sure!
When I got home, Jonas surprised me by showing me the trampoline with the new mat on it! I was dreading replacing the mat and he did it all by himself. So crazy! That was definitely a two-person job. He switched out all of the old springs too. I am so proud of him. That was a really big job.
I had to rush to get dinner ready before the Carol Choir concert in the evening and then we watched the girls sing. It was nice. The songs were fun and a lot of people from small group were there. I started to get a little anxious though, because I was expecting it to be fast! I wanted to get to dinner at Roosters with the HC ladies. I did still go, but I was about an hour late, which was a little frustrating for me. Still, I'm glad I went. I felt uplifted, supported, and loved by the ladies there. I miss them all so much. I hope I can go to cell more consistently, but it's been so hard to make it out late at night, 35 minutes away! It might be easier in the summer, when it stays light longer and we have less busy days. I hope so.




Comments
Post a Comment