May 9, 2026 - Saturday
This morning, we went to the Autism Speaks walk to support Liam (Ruby's forever crush and vice versa). Lots of people from small group were there this year, so it was a lot more fun than last year! It was mostly people from Christina's mom's job last year. We walked around to all of the different vendors and got hundreds (it feels like) of fidgets and lots of pens for me. :) The walk was easy and I got to talk to Tim, the youth pastor at Meadow Park, for a while. I appreciated that opportunity because I've never really gotten to talk to him. I got a chance to explain Jonas and Clem's half in/half out situation there and he seemed to understand and take it in stride.
Ben got home from Marietta in the afternoon and he just kind of crashed when he got here. He didn't sleep well while he was there, of course, so he's exhausted. And he's stressing about mother's day tomorrow. I wish he wouldn't! I don't need much. Just some acknowledgment would be nice.




Comments
Post a Comment