May 7, 2026 - Thursday




Today was pretty fun. After we finished with school, we went to the playground with Christina, Sarah, and Mackenzie. I tried to talk Christina into going on a hike and she agreed! But then she asked if we could just switch to a playground, so we did that instead. But the kids had an awesome time, and I had a pretty good time too, so it's all good. 

In the evening, Clem had her choir concert. Christina brought her kids, so they were there for her solo and Jaxon brought her a dozen roses!!! Clem was blushing so hard. It was very cute. She did a great job singing again. I'm so proud of her for being brave and giving herself 100% to her choirs, to learning her music, and to practicing daily. She's a good kid. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9, 2025 - Sunday

April 27, 2026 - Monday