April 28, 2026 - Tuesday
By the time we finished school today, I was ready to pull my hair out. It was a trying day! And I had started to feel better, depression-wise, but MJ called me today and gave me news that I really didn't like. She and dad are buying a house. While I AM happy for them--I want this for them!!!--I was thinking that they were starting to look in Ohio; that they were going to move out here. It has been so many years of searching that I thought they might finally be getting desperate enough to just get off the east coast and come be with us. And dad had been talking about it for the last six months or so too! But they found the perfect place at the perfect price, and they are going for it. It's moving very fast and MJ is a wreck, but they feel like an opportunity like this may never come up again. So...good for them? Not so good for us. I'm really, really sad. I would happily never leave the house again at this point!

Comments
Post a Comment