September 10, 2026 - Thursday


School again today! It was a pretty good day. Ben is still determined to get a new car, so he went to the dealership and kept calling me about prices and rates. I was very negative about it, which he did not appreciate. I feel like it's going to be too expensive and it feels like a rip-off, no matter what! I told him to just not call me about it anymore and he said he was coming home so we could discuss in person. 

I went to Christina's again today. She asked for help putting together a bookshelf, which I did not mind doing at all. So much better than just sitting around on her couch! I need to be productive. I didn't used to feel that way, but now it always feels like time is too short. I have too much to do to just relax. I wish I could relax a little more. Even this blog! It feels so hard to just sit on the couch and work on my blog. I should always be cleaning, always be moving, always be getting something tangible and visible taken care of. I need to find a way out of this trap. It's a lie and I'm stuck in it! 

The kids have been so sick, and I had a vain hope that I wouldn't get it too, but today I am feeling awful. I did finally succumb to my exhaustion around 7. I laid down in bed and didn't move again for the night. Ben, thankfully, was very helpful. He made me soup, did the dishes, switched the wash, and got the girls to bed. I think he likes it when I just chill out a little bit. We watched a show in bed and now I'm trying to get to sleep a lot earlier than usual. Hoping to wake up more refreshed than I have felt lately! 

*I had to pull a photo out of Lr because I didn't take any today either! But, dang, look how cute Ollie is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July 27, 2026 - Monday

April 27, 2026 - Monday

July 25, 2026 - Saturday