September 21, 2026 - Monday


I had another day of mostly just sitting around. It's all I want to do right now. The thought of HC crossed my mind, but then I remembered we were supposed to get together with Colin and Christina. We did school in the morning, then I took Jonas to BJJ and we went in to hang out for a little bit toward the end. I got to catch up with Julia a little bit, who is definitely struggling on her homeschooling journey right now. I'm hoping to find some good resources I can send her. 

In the afternoon, I just worked on my puzzle and read, really. I need to have this book done in time for book club tomorrow, so I'm kicking it into high gear! Not that there's anything high-gear about reading. I made some soup and bread for dinner, which I was very excited about. The first soup of the season! It turned out pretty well, even though I had to replace or omit a few of the ingredients because I did not have them. 

I ran some errands with Ben in the evening. I've been distracted and moody lately and he's feeling the effects of it. I tried to reassure him that it has nothing to do with him, but I think we just need some time together so he can feel reassured. I need to make sure to be putting in that effort. I get so stuck in my head sometimes that I don't even think about how he might be feeling about our marriage. 

*This old photo is amazing!!! I ran across it when I was clearing out some space on Lr. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July 27, 2026 - Monday

April 27, 2026 - Monday

July 25, 2026 - Saturday