September 14, 2026 - Monday
Today was a day for dates! We did school in the morning, then I took Jonas to BJJ. We hoped that he'd be getting his new belt today, so I went just in case, and he did! He's so proud of himself and I am so proud of him too! Lorena was crying at the desk. It's such a big day to belt up at Gracie Barra and he has worked hard these last 9 months. I hope he'll rededicate himself to going more often again!
I took him out to lunch for our date and to celebrate at Chick-fil-A afterwards. We got some good food, then he got a s'mores shake. We also went over to Target and looked around at cleaning supplies for 30 minutes. 😅 Maybe not his top choice, but we had a good time together!
In the evening, Ben and I went to Cameron's for dinner. SO GOOD. We didn't get our normal waiter, which was sad, but the food was good and so was the conversation. We had a really nice time tonight. I got to run a lot of my thoughts from the weekend by Ben. He got defensive when I brought up the friendships and not wanting to abandon them. He feels like we were already abandoned by them, not that we abandoned anyone else. I just think he needs to have some partners (besides me) in spiritual warfare. I don't even care, at this point, which church he gets them from. It was a good day!



Comments
Post a Comment