September 20, 2026 - Sunday
I literally just stayed home relaxing all day long. We didn't go to church. I almost went to 4th Street, but I honestly didn't feel like getting dressed or leaving the house. I'm definitely still in my bad mood phase of the month, in addition to be upset with small group. I hate everything. I hate that I followed Ben over here, knowing that it wasn't right for me. I knew from the beginning that I'd never be able to invite people out to Meadow Park, and especially not the small group. How can I be an effective evangelist when I'm 1. not in step with my husband or 2. not in a church fellowship that I can be confident in?? This has been such a trying six months or so. Just grrrrr.
Ben went to play MtG and was gone for most of the day, then Jonas and Clem went to group tonight. I'm feeling some motivation to start on home projects again, now that the forecast is showing cooler temps coming up. It's time for the kids' bathroom next, even though Ben just wants me to skip it and start on our room. No thanks! Our room is going to be so difficult.
Oh, the Christina and Colin thing. Colin responded, thanking me for taking the time to respond. He asked if we could get together and talk in person. I don't want to and neither does Ben, but reconciliation is a good thing, whether we feel like doing it or not, so we set up something for tomorrow evening. Boo.
I actually did leave the house once, to do a Target pick up. I let each of the girls get a new LOL doll. They were very excited!

Comments
Post a Comment