September 15, 2026 - Tuesday


I had to take Jonas to the doc for a sinus infection today, so I skipped Wild & Free, although I technically could have done both. The thing is, we were meeting at the 100 Acre Wood in Westerville, 35 minutes away. The place has no bathroom and no real parking. I often need to use the bathroom pretty suddenly and I just didn't feel like risking it this time. I almost always skip meetups at that park now that I've experienced it once. 

We did kind of a half day of school instead. I let us all sleep in for a while, skipped Bible, but got a bunch of other stuff done. I was pretty distracted all day by thoughts about my 25-year high school reunion that I'm going to miss. I'm hoping to stop in for the last hour! But I reached out to a few people from school to tell them about it and got stuck in some back and forths on Messenger. Then I took Jonas to his doc appt, and worked on my teaching for like 3 hours when I got home. I think it's ready to go! I'm feeling pretty positive about it. Just praying it actually goes over well. I cooked a pretty big dinner and it was good. I have food for the whole week. Hopefully I make all the meals I have planned!

*Just frying plantains. I sent the picture to my friend Vanessa, who originally taught me to make platanos. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 27, 2026 - Monday

July 27, 2026 - Monday

July 25, 2026 - Saturday