September 7, 2026 - Monday



I wanted to do school today, but let everyone talk me out of it. Honestly, I didn't really *want* to do school, I just wanted to not feel like the whole week was rushed and cramped. Alas, I let everyone (and myself) win and we let the day be a holiday. We just sat around for the entire day, really. I did some school stuff and continued doing laundry all day, but for hours, I just shopped for dresses. I'm going to Josh's wedding in October and I just don't want to feel frumpy. I always feel so gross when I dress up. Like I'm just trying to find something that'll fit on my body, not something that I actually feel good in. So I shopped and shopped, then I found this "retro" dress shop and found some things that felt more like 'me'. I ended up ordering three dresses because I'm so worried things won't fit, when shipping takes almost two weeks. Hopefully one of these three dresses feels good on me! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July 27, 2026 - Monday

April 27, 2026 - Monday

July 25, 2026 - Saturday