September 6, 2026 - Sunday


Today was a day of laundry, cleaning, and recovery. Haha you'd think yesterday would have felt somewhat relaxing. I mean, we sat all day long! But it was not relaxing at all, so today we just had to chill out. I had the washer and dryer running constantly all day long and, somehow, everything felt like it needed to be cleaned, even though I literally cleaned EVERYTHING right before I left. I spent THREE WHOLE HOURS out in the garden today! I needed to get everything weeded and cleaned up, and I also had quite a bit to harvest. It felt so good to be out there. I'm exhausted and Ben is trying not to drink every day anymore, so we headed to bed early. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July 27, 2026 - Monday

April 27, 2026 - Monday

July 25, 2026 - Saturday