September 8, 2026 - Tuesday



We went to Wild & Free this morning, and it was a really nice time. We had to leave early (as always) because I was supposed to pick up Ben from an auto repair shop we had an appointment at. Ben called as I was nearing our house to tell me that the people at the shop were rude, so he left and he is NOT going to drop his car off there. He screamed cuss words about how angry he was while he was on the speaker and the kids were all upset when I got off the phone. Jonas said, "Well, it'll be fun to be at home with him this afternoon." And Clem said, "I know I act like that sometimes, but I'm going to change. I never want to be that kind of person!" *sigh* It was a rough afternoon. He is giving up on getting the car fixed, so we got to argue about buying a new car for a while. Honestly, I'm sick of the discussion. We don't have the money for it, and we'll be living off of a credit card even more, but if he insists, then he can just freaking do it. I'm done arguing about this. 

We stopped by Christina's house in the afternoon for an hour or two. She has recently gotten her house to a point where she's willing to have people over, and even though I really just wanted to stay home, I felt like I needed to go when she invited us. She invited us back in the evening to play games, but Ben is leading small group tomorrow night and he is feeling pretty panicked about it, so we stayed home so he could agonize over his teaching some more. Good times at the Boettcher house!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July 27, 2026 - Monday

April 27, 2026 - Monday

July 25, 2026 - Saturday