September 24, 2026 - Thursday
We did school this morning, then got to do a super awesome field trip with Jared the Nature Guy! It was pretty far away, about 40 minutes, but really cool. The kids learned about all kinds of edible and medicinal plants that we can find in our own backyard. Some of them are extremely frustrating weeds that are absolutely taking over my yard, but still fun to know that we could eat them if we're in dire times!
I am still SO sick. It is ridiculous how long this thing is lasting! I just feel absolutely horrible. Thankfully, it was pizza and a movie night, so I didn't have to go anywhere else today after the field trip. I am so sick of being sick. ðŸ˜
We're going up to Cleveland for the Allison Eide concert tomorrow and we have all been so excited for it!! I'm getting a little nervous about feeling so yucky every night, but I'm sure it'll be fine. I'll pack some meds and soldier on, like I've done every day for the last few weeks.




Comments
Post a Comment