August 10, 2026 - Monday
It still kind of felt like a weekend to me today. Jonas twisted his ankle last night, slipping on an unexpected puddle in our bathroom...caused by a leak in our damn roof!!! Def wasn't expecting that! The twisted ankle or the fun surprise that we have a leak in our roof. Anyway...I digress. The point is, it was a nice day. Despite the stupid leak. We didn't go anywhere or do anything! Jonas couldn't go to BJJ and we had no other plans. I worked on curriculum stuff for hours and hours, which really needed to be done. The order I received was a little wonky and didn't quite have everything I needed or even everything I thought I ordered. I've got everything organized now though! And, once I get the stuff I still need to buy, we'll be all set for the school year to start...next week? Yikes. Maybe next week. Feels crazy to say that though! I need to get a hard start date in my mind though, so I can prepare the kids. And myself. :) Ollie and I worked on a little craft in the evening, just for fun. It wasn't very fun, but it was something she asked me to do and I usually say no. I'm glad I said yes.

Comments
Post a Comment