August 24, 2026 - Monday
Halp! So grumpy! I'm bleeding so heavily and am so frustrated. We did a full day of school this morning, then I got Jonas to BJJ, picked him up, and we did art. It was a long day. Kind of hard, but mostly just because of me being cranky. I cleaned, did laundry, and worked on cleaning out the car. The car is such a monumental undertaking. I worked on it for hours and I'm only half done. And I only did the easy half! We just might not have a fully clean car for Maine. Maybe I shouldn't have started at the trunk because it feels like it'll be my seat that doesn't get cleaned. Wah. I got some groceries, cooked dinner, meal prepped some stuffed peppers for Ben, then headed back out and did some more car cleaning. When I came in, I barked some orders at the kids, took a shower, and am currently melting into the couch. I feel like my body is going to fall into a million pieces. Ugh. I am so annoying right now.
* Jonas was 10lbs 11oz when he was born. Clem was 9lbs 13oz when she was born. So, when I bought a take-home outfit for Ruby, I got a 0-6mo, feeling sure that I'd have another hefty baby. But Ruby was only 7lbs 6oz! And she lost weight after she was born. This is her on the day of take-home and that second photo is her at 8 months, finally starting to grow out of her take-home outfit. :) She was such a cutie. Still is!

Comments
Post a Comment