July 31, 2026 - Friday


VBS is finally over! I was so excited to sleep in and just sit in bed for an extra hour this morning. Such a nice way to start the day. I took the kids to the library this morning for some new books and to return some overdue books. I'm so grateful that the Columbus library system doesn't charge for overdue books for months and months and months. I need that grace! We have such a great library system here. It was nothing like this in DE. Night and day difference. 

After the library visit, Jonas went to BJJ and we went home. I started prepping food for the ladies night tonight and then Christina and fam came over to hang out for a couple of hours. It was a nice visit and it didn't feel as prolonged as usual, thank goodness. Short and sweet! After she left, I made dinner, then ate with everyone, then headed to ladies night at Mackenzie's pool. There were just four of us, so it made for a pretty intimate affair. But the weather was perfect and the pool was pretty empty of people. It was a really nice evening connecting with Tiffany, Christina, and Mackenzie. They're good ladies and I'm so glad to know them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July 27, 2026 - Monday

April 27, 2026 - Monday

July 25, 2026 - Saturday