August 26, 2026 - Wednesday


Man, I really did not want to go to small group today. I felt so busy! I did school and got all of those veggies from the garden. I spent HOURS chopping, peeling, and freezing veggies for later. It seriously just takes hours and hours to process all of the food I've been growing. It's amazing to have so many good things! It's really so cool. It feels great every single time I harvest anything from my garden. BUT when I have to leave in two days and I have 100 tomatoes on my counter, I start freaking out a little. I went to small group anyway, then fried up my three eggplants when I got home. I'm getting damn good at it too. So delicious. I have SO SO MUCH to get done tomorrow before we leave Friday morning! I'm sure it'll get done. The cleaning is mostly done and the veggies are mostly done. Now it's just packing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July 27, 2026 - Monday

April 27, 2026 - Monday

July 25, 2026 - Saturday