August 13, 2026 - Thursday


Today was about as uneventful as the rest of the week has been. I think I mentioned the leak in our bathroom, coming from the roof. Well, we had the roofing guy out to look at it today. He was friendly and said he actually grew up in this neighborhood! He is the one who came to our house a few years ago about the very same leak. He said he thinks it's his fault it's still leaking, but he's not 100% sure. I'm not really sure what incentive he has to take responsibility for the leak, but we'll see. He's going to have his team review the photos and will let us know what the next steps are. 

We were going to go to the Hilliard pool, but it was closed for the second day in a row, which is frustrating. We paid SO much for that stinking pool membership, and I don't know if we've even gone 10 times. Ben isn't stressing about it, but it makes me feel frustrated, for sure. It's been too busy of a summer. 

We had pizza and a movie night tonight and watched Rock the Block together, but Ben was off and seeming really grumpy. I think he was in pain and feeling stressed about work, but who knows. Bad moods happen! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July 27, 2026 - Monday

April 27, 2026 - Monday

July 25, 2026 - Saturday