August 28, 2026 - Friday
And we're off! The drive today felt soooo loooonnnnnnggggg. We left around 8:30am, ran to Dunkin' for coffee and breakfast for Ben, then hit the road. We made it to Albany this evening around 6:15, then I went over to Panera and grabbed some dinner. Ben did the majority of the drive, but I took over for a couple of hours. He just gets so sleepy and, thankfully, I was awake enough to drive for a while! The kids stared at their screens quietly for the entire time and I did a crossword puzzle, but mostly just stared out the window, since I get so carsick. The hotel we're at is really nice. It's clean and in a nice part of town. We need to try to stay here again...although it is hard for all six of us to be in one room. I'm hoping we sleep ok!

Comments
Post a Comment