July 30, 2026 - Thursday




Man, the summer is going by so fast! Today was the last day of VBS. I am very glad it's over, but I hated how many people complained about working VBS in front of the kids. Such a shitty attitude to have. I mean, I'm tired too, but hospitality. You know? HOSPITALITY. Kids can tell when you don't want to be around them. 

We went home and had some lunch after VBS, then went to Mackenzie's pool for a little while and Ben joined us. It was pretty nice! The pool was a lot cleaner than last time, for sure. We had pizza and a movie night in the evening and Jonas went to BJJ for a bit. So glad I get to sleep in tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July 27, 2026 - Monday

April 27, 2026 - Monday

July 25, 2026 - Saturday