August 6, 2026 - Thursday
I feel like it was a very busy day, but I didn't actually go anywhere. Did I? Oh, I did. I went on a date with Clem. We went to Chick-fil-A for lunch, then went to Target for a while. She's old enough that she doesn't just beg for stuff all the time, which I'm very grateful for. We had a good time. I also worked on some homeschool stuff for a while and did some...other...stuff? I have no idea why I'm blanking on today. We had pizza and a movie night, but Ben and Ollie got into an argument and it kind of derailed the rest of the night. For the record, Ben was right and Ollie was wrong, but he just gets so confrontational with the kids, and they don't respond well to it. He tried to cut himself off, it seemed like, but it was too late and she had already run away crying. *sigh* Ben and I both wanted early nights tonight, so we went to bed at like 9:30. Jonas and Clem were so disappointed.
*Got a big harvest today! And I didn't pick any of the dozen or so jalapenos still in the dang garden.


Comments
Post a Comment