August 14, 2026 - Friday
How in the world am I supposed to start school on Monday??? I've been waking up at 8:30am and hanging out in my bed until 9:30am every morning for weeks. Jonas and Clem don't usually get up until 10:30/11 in the morning. We're supposed to be AT THE TABLE, eating breakfast, at 8:30am for our Sunrise Symposium. Starting Monday. Monday. That is literally in three days. Maybe I'm being a little overzealous. Maybe I give us until Wednesday, like most of the schools in the area? It's just annoying to start a 4-day curriculum on a Wednesday. Then I'm doing half weeks of curriculum and we're off kilter on Mondays. Hmmmmmm.... We can do it. Can't we?? *anguished sigh* I don't know what to do!
We harvested seeds from only FOUR of our sunflowers today, but got SO MANY! It's enough for a thick layer of seeds on a baking sheet. Pretty crazy! I still have lots of sunflowers to dry and harvest. I also went to lunch with some of the ladies from group today to celebrate Sarah's birthday. I'm glad we were able to make it happen. Sarah is so shy? unself-focused? humble? idk. It's really hard for her to accept attention or gifts, so I was excited when this lunch got scheduled.
In the evening, Ben and Jonas went to play MtG at a friend's house and me and the girls sat at home. I feel like we got entirely saturated with TV today and I am so sick of it. Ollie has been sneaky lately and, also, obsessed with TV. I'm frustrated with her and I don't know how to turn this behavior around. Help.


Comments
Post a Comment