August 11, 2026 - Tuesday
Okay, I enjoy staying home with nothing to do more than most...but this is starting to get a little old already. I can't believe I'm saying that! Today's plans were all cancelled because of the storms. We were supposed to go to Wild & Free this morning, but it was storming really badly at that time, then I was supposed to go to book club tonight at 7, and Kylienne was going to join for the first time, but that got cancelled too. Yesterday, I stayed in PJs all day and didn't shower. TODAY, I leveled up and actually got showered and dressed. I took the kids to the library and to get drinks at McDs, but that was the extent of our outings for today. I went out to my garden to harvest and got lots and lots more tomatoes that I'm going to have to toss because we can't eat this many cherry tomatoes, but my time out there was cut short by another incoming storm. So we just stayed inside all day, and the kids played and I read. Jonas and Clem both went to CT tonight, though. It's kind of looking like tomorrow will be more of the same. We don't have plans and it might be rainy all day. If it holds off, I might take the kids to the pool.

Comments
Post a Comment