August 2, 2026 - Sunday



The kids were in the church service today to showcase the dance they "learned" throughout the week at VBS. Of course, very few of the kids actually knew the dance and most just kind of stood up there on the stage. 😅 Whatever. It's still cute, I guess! I helped out during the second service to man the craft table today. There was a kid there that was really testing my patience. Dude. I was exhausted by the time I got home. 

Ben and I had a big talk in the early afternoon, and it sucked so bad. Ben got super sad and, once again, talked about suicide and also said we should just leave him if we're feeling so scared of his anger. I told him I want to...or at least wanted to a week ago. I think he decided to shut his mouth about us leaving after that. I think he intended it as a threat kind of thing? But since I'd been wanting to leave, it didn't work so well. The convo was hard, but I'm really hoping that it will have some good future payoff. I love Ben and I don't want us to have a miserable existence together. I don't feel like working hard on our marriage, but I need to because it's worthwhile. 

In the evening, we took Ruby and Ollie to Jason's Deli while the big kids were at group. We fixed up the broken railing in the stairwell and hung out watching TV together once the girls were in bed. It was actually a very nice ending to a pretty draining day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July 27, 2026 - Monday

April 27, 2026 - Monday

July 25, 2026 - Saturday