March 10, 2026 - Tuesday
We FINALLY went to Wild & Free today. It was pretty warm and not too windy. We went to the natural play area at Three Creeks Metropark and it is HUGE! I had no idea. I've only hiked there once before and had never been over to the natural play area. We found a ton of cool mushrooms. I wish I knew more about mushrooms! I could have been foraging! But, as it is, I have no idea what's what. I could potentially eat a hallucinogenic, poison, or a culinary treat! :)
It feels like one of the first nights we've gotten to sit together and have dinner in a while. I know I'm like a broken record with this, but we have been SO busy. It makes me really sad!! I'm so overwhelmed and frustrated all of the time. I feel like I have no space to breathe!!!!! And, while I can occasionally think of something to cut out, it's not like I've found the solution to reducing the busy-ness. I have to figure this out. I'm about to combust.





Comments
Post a Comment