March 26, 2026 - Thursday
Jonas went to the spelling bee at CACH today with Jack's family (poor guy was the second one out!) and I took the girls to the zoo with Christina and her kids. We walked around for a couple of hours and had a good time exploring for a while. We headed out around 1:30, exhausted, and when I got here Jonas and Jack were here playing video games! I told them they had 10 minutes and then I was going to play, so Jack just left after that. I feel like that kid is a crappy friend, but Jonas likes him so I guess my opinion on it doesn't matter much.
In the evening, Clem and I went to a women's self-defense class at the BJJ gym. It was pretty wild, honestly. I got thrown on the ground a bunch and threw another lady on the ground a bunch too. It's kind of hard for me to be so up close and personal with people I don't know, but it was useful knowledge and definitely is making me think about whether or not I want to try to get into this sport. Clem enjoyed going, but said she definitely doesn't want to ever take a BJJ class. :)






Comments
Post a Comment