March 25, 2026 - Wednesday


Jonas and Clem finally had their speech competition today! I guess it's only been a couple of months, but it has been a looooongggg process, and they are so relieved to be done with it. I thought they both did SO amazingly, but neither of them even placed in the competition. Lunch was good, though, and I got a ton of Panera goodies to take home: three loaves of bread, a half-dozen bagels, a bag of baguette pieces, and two baguettes! Very nice haul!

After the competition, we didn't do too much. Clemi wanted to skip her homeschool choir because she's not feeling well, so I took Ruby over to her choir, but I'm not feeling well either, so we also skipped small group tonight. The kids were not happy about it! Jonas was kind of happy, though, because he got to go to BJJ tonight. 

The weather isn't good and, honestly, all of my energy is gone, so I did not work outside at all. I'm a little worried I'm not going to go back out there all week!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9, 2025 - Sunday

April 27, 2026 - Monday

May 7, 2026 - Thursday