March 23, 2026 - Monday


SPRING BREAK!!!!!! Today was what I needed it to be. Pretty chill, with not a whole lot going on. I got to do some work on the yearbook and catch up on my blog posts. I got caught up with some work stuff too. I'm just so dang overwhelmed, so I need a few days to get my mind together! Life has been way too busy lately. I did take the kids to BJJ midday and that was fine. 

I went to HC in the evening and that was wonderful! Brittany was there!!! And I got to sit next to her!!! It was so nice to just be able to have an in person conversation with my friend because it feels like it has been so long. I had a really good time tonight just hanging out and talking with people. I've missed this. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9, 2025 - Sunday

April 27, 2026 - Monday

May 7, 2026 - Thursday