March 29, 2026 - Sunday


We all went to Dwell today and I had such a wonderful morning. I got to talk to lots of friends and felt very caught up with people afterward. OH, AND I gave my notice to Nathan!! 😐 On the other hand, Ben said he did not have a good time and felt extremely awkward around everyone he interacted with. I had told him last night he could just take the people who wanted to go to the other church to the other church, but he wanted us to stick together. I get that, but I think it just made it harder on him to be there. He feels like things are unresolved, but he also is unwilling to resolve them, so what's the point of even going if you're not going to talk to anyone?? He ended up getting the kids and waiting in the car for me at the end, and I was still finishing up conversations for 15 minutes!

I did a bunch of stuff around the house in the afternoon: laundry, and organizing, and getting presents and Easter basket stuff situated. Very productive! And I was grateful for the time to do it. 

For dinner, I got together with Anne at La Casita!!! I had hoped to get a picture with her while I was there, but failed to do so. Wah. It was a really good time though. I got some Amelia snuggles and Anne and I had great conversation. I'm so glad she suggested this! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9, 2025 - Sunday

April 27, 2026 - Monday

May 7, 2026 - Thursday