March 20, 2026 - Friday



Today was a pretty dang good day! Ben took the day off and we finished up school around 11. Ben and I took the girls out to lunch at Jason's Deli, while Jonas went to BJJ for an hour. We finished up lunch, then watched him do a couple of live matches. THEN, we all went to Rita's for our free Italian ice! We met the McKeans, the Grants, and the Cunninghams over there and had a good time hanging out for 45 min or so. We are literally ALWAYS the first people to leave, but it was cold out there, eating water ice! And we were all done! Whatever. I guess we're just not lingerers. We ran to Target right after that to pick up a birthday present for Iris, then came home and chilled for a few hours!

Iris's party was pretty good! We were a little late because Ben wanted to go for a run and then needed to shower afterwards, but I didn't mind that at all. Those parties seem to go on for ever and ever and ever. And, even though we were late, this one did too. We were all so ready to leave by 9! But, since we're always the first ones out, I insisted on staying and helping clean up this time. And we were STILL the first ones to go. *sigh* I need to just accept it. 😅

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9, 2025 - Sunday

April 27, 2026 - Monday

May 7, 2026 - Thursday