March 15, 2026 - Sunday
Today was my mama's birthday. I can't say I'm missing her any more than usual, but she has been on my mind a lot lately. I think because I've been feeling some concerns about my health lately, I've just been thinking about how young she died and how I don't want that to happen to me. And it's such a self-centered way to think about my mom, but I can't help it. She died at 53 and it makes me feel like I'm facing a challenge, or something; a challenge to live longer than she did.
I took the day to relax and clean today. To catch up on some things, plan out my week ahead, meal plan, order food, and do the homeschool calendar. Hopefully this week can feel less stressful than last week did.
*Ollie got this "stained glass" art project for her birthday from a friend. She had a good time working on it today!

Comments
Post a Comment