March 6, 2026 - Friday


Whew! The week is finally almost over! It's been such a long one. And today was not easy either. Jenny came over this morning, and I was so nervous to update her on how things were going, especially after feeling so negatively last night! But our hangout was great. I apologized for not going last night and she brushed it off and told me never to apologize for not coming to stuff! I appreciate it, but I know it's painful for her when I'm not there. I know she feels me pulling away from group and it hurts her. But she's doing everything she can to just support me and remain impartial, which I'm sure is very hard! 

Jenny left just before lunch and I was going to sit and relax, but then I remembered Dungeons & Dragons people were going to be here at 1:30 and the house was a disaster! So we spent the next hour cleaning and prepping and then I visited with moms for two hours, while the big kids played D&D and the younger ones ran around my house, making me want to tear my hair out. By the time everyone left, I was SO overstimulated and grouchy!!! Man, I wish I was not a person who got so drained by having people around me! It was just a lot. There were 9 kids playing D&D and another 10 just running around, tracking much into the house, playing some screaming game in the basement, and causing general chaos, while their moms checked out on the couch. Christina, Sam, Sarah, and Charlene stayed while the kids played and I, obviously, had to interact with them! Some of the conversation was good, but I was screaming in my head the whole time and my issues just made the time drag on and on and on. 

When everyone finally left, I needed to figure out dinner...which I failed out. We ordered Chick-fil-A *face palm* Then Ben took Jonas to BJJ while I relaxed, and when I went to pick him up, I dropped Clem off at her friend's for a sleepover! She is so stinking excited. Me, Ben, and Jonas played games at night and that was really, really fun. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9, 2025 - Sunday

April 27, 2026 - Monday

May 7, 2026 - Thursday