March 24, 2026 - Tuesday
I skipped Wild & Free today without even saying anything about it or RSVPing at all. I feel bad, but I didn't even realize it until the evening when Anne texted me! I'm still going a little crazy with stuff. I have made some headway with gardening plans and the yearbook and work, but everything is still swirling around in my head, and I still feel so behind! I spent the morning relaxing and then doing productive things. Midday, Jenny came over to read together. We had a really great time catching up and talking, but I just kept crying! I lost it over and over again. So ridiculous that I can't even have conversations with people without crying anymore. I am seriously in rough shape, emotionally.
In the afternoon, I got outside with Ben and we made firmer plans for the garden. It feels like time is already running out to get plants started! That makes me feel really sad because I had such high hopes for this year and here I am, end of March, with hardly any seedlings and no third bed built. Trying to tell myself that there is still time! But it definitely doesn't feel like it.

Comments
Post a Comment