March 16, 2026 - Monday
Well, it's another week! Today's schedule wasn't too crazy, once I kind of eliminated HC from the options. I guess a lot of people in the group have been very sick and HC got moved to the admin bldg for the night. I know it's awful, but when Alex said to come at your own discretion, I was just thinking that it was a great excuse to stay home. *face palm* I know. I'm the worst.
We did school today and I felt very organized, finally, thanks to the prep work I did yesterday. I still have a stack of ungraded papers, but I'm sure I'll be able to get to those this week! Things with work are a little crazy and I'm just trying to figure out when a good time to put in my notice would be. I've been so stressed about hiring people and figuring out these Saturday meetings! If and when I do quit, though, I'm not leaving a mess to the next person. I WILL have the recruiting handled so that they don't come in to a complete shitshow like I did. That was just too much at the beginning of a new job, with basically no help or oversight from Nathan. So, this stressful stuff has to be done regardless. I just need to suck it up and do it.
BJJ was fun for the kids midday. Jonas got his second stripe and he is SO PROUD of himself. And the teacher is so proud of him too! Afterward, I went to Doug's office for my annual physical. It went smoothly and quickly. I got my bloodwork done, so I'm looking forward to getting a feel for my hormone levels and whatnot.


Comments
Post a Comment