March 11, 2026 - Wednesday

 

It's our busy day today! Woo! Jonas couldn't get out of his speech club because it's their competition dress rehearsal today, so Ollie went to her class alone. She, of course, did not mind just working with Lorena! I was so thankful that Ben was able to help me out with some of the pick ups and drop offs today. He went and got Jonas and Clem from speech and brought Jonas to the gym for me, so I wouldn't have to leave Ollie there alone to go get him. 

We had a little break between Jiu Jitsu and Carol Choir and I decided we were just going to eat out again tonight because it's so hard to get a dinner cooked amidst all of the picking up and dropping off. We went to DQ for dinner and then headed over to small group after that. Ben was really struggling with his nerve pain, and he didn't sleep well last night, so he left sooner than I did. But, I guess thankfully in this case, we're still driving separately everywhere we go, so that wasn't an issue! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9, 2025 - Sunday

April 27, 2026 - Monday

May 7, 2026 - Thursday