March 17, 2026 - Tuesday
It was FREEZING today, so no Wild & Free for us. We got to stay home alllll morning and get schoolwork done. So nice! At least for me. :) In the afternoon, we met the McKeans at the library for a little while, which was...fine. Haha I feel like Ollie when I say that. Whenever I ask Ollie how her time was, that's how she answers...at least 90% of the time. It seems like she's having fun, but when I ask, she says, "It was...fine." But I guess I get it. I probably looked like I was having a good time too, when in reality it was just fine. The kids had a good time though! They were very excited to get some extra time with their friends. Clem and the eldest Mckean, Jaxon, have a thing going on between them. Clem says she doesn't know if she has a crush on him, but she texts him all day and lights up when he's going to be somewhere that she'll be. For his part, it sounds like he admitted to his parents that he's in love with Clem and texts HER all day and cancels any other plans he might have if he has the opportunity to spend time with her. It is very cute! It's also feeling like they're too young. But at least nothing is being hidden from us parents and they have lots of supervision. It really is cute.
In the evening, Jonas went to his first NOGI since getting his second stripe yesterday, and that means live matches the whole time, basically. He said he had an amazing time. I'm so proud of him for persevering in this! It's a tough sport, but he hasn't let intimidation or challenges stand in his way. I love this for my kids. I kind of hate it for me, because I'm always running around now, but I love it for them.


Comments
Post a Comment