March 8, 2026 - Sunday
HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY TO OLLIE!!!!!! 🥳🎉🥳 She's getting so darn big! Olive is kind, but sassy. Smart as a whip and, occasionally, stubborn as a bull. She makes me laugh, she makes me want to tear my hair out sometimes, she makes me melt with how sweet she can be at times! She is figuring herself out day by day and I'm so excited to see the young lady she grows into, but enjoying the young lady she is right now! I'm so thankful that she is my daughter. I'm a very lucky mom!
Today was really fun! We went to Panera for lunch, ate some soup and bread, then headed to the zoo for a couple of hours. Ollie really takes after mom and dad, because within an hour and a half, she was ready to go home! We were not mad about it at all. 😅 We were ready to leave too! We hung out and watched TV and had a pizza and a movie night, which was her birthday request. Then we sang and ate her requested strawberry cheesecake! Praise the Lord, it turned out well. I didn't love having the fresh strawberries cooked onto the top. They were just mushy, honestly. But none of the kids complained and the texture of the cheesecake was really good.
Ollie ended the day feeling loved and happy!






Comments
Post a Comment